- You can reduce the number of colors in your
image by filling in the text box.
- Most useful options:
- Dither averages the surrounding pixels
and gives your image a smooth appearance.
- Gray turns all the colors in your image
to a shade of gray.
- Black & White reduces your image down
to just black and white.
- Segment gives your image an oil paint
effect of sorts.
- Preserve Transparent Pixels saves invisible
areas on your image but the finished image must be
outputted as a gif to preserve them in the
- Once you've made your selections push the